Potter's Outreach Adventist Women’s Ministry is an integral part of the global church women ministry with a mission to uplift Christ in the Church and in the world. And more specifically to Nurture—Reach Up to God, Empower—Reach Across with God, and Outreach—Reach Out with God
Women's Ministries is a place to address the spiritual, emotional, physical and social needs of women in the church.
- Women's Ministries encourages women to improve their potential for participation in the mission of the church.
- It is a support system for hurting women—whether they are suffering from divorce, abuse or simply loneliness.
- It is a forum to help address topics and issues as they affect the woman.
- It encourages young women through a scholarship program.
- It encourages women to become involved in all areas of ministry in their church, their community, and in their home.
- It mentors young women so that they may find joy in the Lord.
- Women's Ministries recognizes that women have many Gifts of the Spirit, and it attempts to help women discover and use these gifts to the glory of God.