POTTER’S OUTREACH 2020
Logistics and Transportation department
Logistics and Transportation department are made of people responsible for coordinating the transportation and storage of church members who require this service and church properties and equipment.
Logistics and Transportation team work with church leadership to ensure that church members and equipment are transported and stored safely.
Key responsibilities include:
- organizingthe purchase and shipment of approve equipment for the church.
- Manage the church bus when procured
- Organize and manage the equipment and items in the church store
- Negotiate and rent buses, taxis and any other means of transportation in the absence of the church bus to convey members from Jakande, Law school, Unilagor any other agreed location to and from church programs.
- Attend monthly workers meeting and give regular report on the activities of the department